Jersey Beaches

Friday, October 24, 2014

Work is still killin' me this week. Guess it must be fall! Oh so busy. Luckily I have accomplished most of my weekly goals, and have been taking time for myself each day to stretch and sweat with a Barre workout. Work, workout, sleep - work, workout, sleep - that's been my schedule. Sometimes it is nice to just be focused...but I'm looking forward to a weekend with a bit more variety. Maybe some wine, fresh air and friends. 

For now I'll go down memory lane for a moment with these shots from our trip back East in September. Did you know how beautiful the Jersey Shore is? I didn't. As a Cape Codder by heart I've always been very content to stay up on the shores of New England, but I'm so glad that I had the chance to explore the shores of Jersey a bit more during my time there. There is a whole lot more to it than this. The beaches are wide, the waves are huge, the sand is soft, and there is usually a funnel cake and mini golf within reach...so you just can't go wrong. We had such a good time there catching up with friends and family. 

Enjoy the weekend, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).