Weekly Wishes :: 1

Monday, October 20, 2014



Happy Monday! Today is my first Weekly Wishes.  Goals, lists and wishes make my world go 'round, so when I came across this Weekly Wishes link-up on one of my new favorite blogs, I just had to join in. This is especially good timing for me because last week felt very tired/blah/unproductive. I didn't get much sleep and I felt like I was falling behind every day (not really the me-time week that I imagined!). But I had a recharging weekend up in beautiful Truckee which left me pumped up for a productive week. It's a good week for wish making, wouldn't ya say?

:: This week's wishes ::


  1. Do at least four Barre classes. Have you tried Barre? I just got a groupon for one month of classes and I'm hoping to start off strong this week! 
  2. Meditate every day. I've been getting back into mindfulness and it feels oh so good. I hope to take time to be mindful every day this week, even if just for a few minutes.
  3. Fix my pants. I have a small hole in a pair of my favorite pants and all I need to do is sew it up...but I can't seem to get around to it, it has been on my to-do list forever.  
  4. Read for pleasure. I have 3 wonderful books waiting for me patiently but I haven't gotten around to cracking them open yet. I hope to read a bit before bed  this week!


PHEW I feel better already!! I look forward to checking in on these goals next week. What are you hoping to accomplish this week??


The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).