Weekly Wishes :: 2

Monday, November 10, 2014


Hi everyone! I took a little bloggy break. Some focus was needed at work plus I've been a bit under the weather. Yesterday Jim and I both were both feeling pretty yucky so we enjoyed a Sunday sick day together...and it was actually pretty fun! Normally we would make sure to be productive and do some exploring, and if only one of us was sick the healthy one would probably put the pressure on to get us going. But with both of us sniffling, sneezing and coughing...we let ourselves take it easy. It's funny how productive you can still feel while doing "nothing" around the house. Some long overdue online purchases, changing out a headlight, having time to cook a real meal for the first time in awhile, self pedicure...it was a productive day!

I'm back with the Weekly Wishes because last time it worked - I really knocked those tasks out. So what do I hope to accomplish this week...

:: This week's wishes ::

  1. Sleep 8 hours a night. I'm still not feeling great today, so this wish is exactly where my head's at right now. Jim and I are always trying to go to bed earlier but this week I'm going to make it a priority.
  2. Firm up some travel plans. I have a few fun trips in the works right now that need to be nailed down (hotels, flights etc.)  - I hope to take care of this this week so that I can start officially looking forward to my travels! Isn't life just better when you have an adventure to look forward to?
  3. Find a good photo editing system on the mac. Maybe you guys can help me with this one... I'm looking for a great, free (or cheap) editing software for my Mac. Editing with iPhoto is fine but sometimes I want to step it up a notch. I'm still not completely used to the organization system on my mac either so that's probably half the battle. Any cheap & intuitive favorites out there??
Have a great week, everyone!

The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).