Currently

Monday, February 9, 2015

{found a perfect shell in Pescadero last weekend}












It's been awhile since I did one of these posts, but my brain feels very full and jumbled right now so I know this is going to feel good. "Currently" posts are kind of therapeutic. Are you a journaler? Give it a try sometime! It's kind of like a brain dump. 


Currently I'm........


Listening to... This adorable cover by Lennon and Maisy - how cute are they?? Also, The Lone Bellow has an awesome new album.  And I have a new favorite podcast!! If you're a podcast listener, you must check out NPR's newest podcast Invisibilia. It "explores the intangible forces that shape human behavior - things like ideas, beliefs, assumptions and emotions". And the two hosts are pretty adorbs. Check it out

Thinking about...cooking soup this week. I made a good veggie soup a couple of weeks ago and froze half of it - it lasted forever and was so great to turn to for a quick meal over the last 2 weeks! I want to start doing that more regularly. I'm thinking of trying this ginger + lime carrot soup next. I'm also thinking a lot about how to make Jimbo's upcoming 30th birthday a special one. I have some ideas! 

Loving...being back in my normal workout routine. Feels f*ing GREAT. I re-joined my gym and am loving the new classes being offered there - lots of high energy music and muscle work. I needed it bad. I'm also loving the rain we're having right now in the Bay Area. 

Watching...Fury was pretty good! And Girls. Gotta love it. Also, I've been watching Friends on Netflix as a late night snack before bed - it's a lovely indulgence. 

Reading...Nothing at the moment but my momma was awesome enough to mail me a book in the mail a couple of weeks ago (surprise packages are so delightful!!) that I want to try. I also got a free copy of The Innovators at a recent conference I was at, where the author, Walter Isaacson gave an amazing talk (which sold me on the book). I'll let you know how it is.

Excited about... Spring travel weekends! San Diego, Palm Springs, Tahoe skiing, San Luis Obisbo and last but not least SWEDEN are all on my horizon between now and Memorial Day weekend. And maybe a work trip to Seattle. Yay for new places and adventures! I'm particularly excited for this upcoming weekend with friends in Tahoe - it finally snowed up there, and I have Monday off, and it's going to be great. 

Considering...trying out acupuncture. Have any of you? I'm curious...


Thanks for peeking in, friends - Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).