Getaway Weekend :: Palm Springs

Wednesday, April 8, 2015



I spent last weekend soaking up the 97 degree sunshiney weather with two of my besties from Boston. We enjoyed our days baking in the sun, eating amazing (and surprisingly healthy) food all over town, diving deep into life analysis, people-watching L.A. socialites by the pool, hanging out in dressing rooms a-la The Sweetest Thing, and discussing our skincare routines in detail. It was perfect

Trip planned to Palm Springs?? Bring me with you. And in case you're interested, here's what I'd recommend...

Eats
Spencer's upscale, insanely beautiful setting, delicious food
Birba candle lit, tree surrounded setting creates a romantic ambiance + best flat breads and salads
El Jefe perfect happy hour margarita and nachos after the pool
Cheeky's best brunch ever, cannot say enough about this place, just GO
Palm Greens healthy, yummy, perfect in every way - great for dietary restrictions of any kind
The Tropicale bright beautiful setting with amazing food options (very PS)
Ernest Coffee perfect for an afternoon pick me up of coffee + charcuterie

Shops
Trina Turk brighty poolside fun (when in Rome?)
Wil Stiles like Trina but with more variety and better price tags

Stay
The Saguaro colorful, lively pool scene, quirky and delicious

Do
Palm Springs Tramway conquer your fear of heights!
Thursday Night Market shops and eats and shows, great way to experience downtown

Pack
almost nothing (seriously... it's incredibly hot and it's all about the pool wear!)

I have a long list of to-do's for when I go back next (which will hopefully be sooner rather than later!), so I guarantee a Part 2 (someday...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).