Dreams in HD

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fernweh (German):: A craving for travel; being homesick for a place you’ve never been. An ache for distant places. Literally “farsickness,” or “longing for far-off places,” as contrasted with heimweh: “homesickness,” longing for home.”
Today I'm in the mood for travel dreaming, how about you? I'm also in the mood to spread the love around the web, so I thought I'd share these lovely photos by Molly from Dreams in HD. I love her blog because she has traveled to many of the places around the world that I've loved most (Italy, France, Switzerland), and also has been lucky enough to visit and photograph many of the places on my bucket list (most recently, Thailand!). Her photos do a gorgeous job of capturing the essence of these locations. 

Care to embrace your ferrnweh with me? ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).