Tiny House Spotlight

Tuesday, September 13, 2016


When I came across this gorgeous tiny house I knew I had to share it -- how beautiful is this?? This is The Rook by Wind River Tiny Homes - the same guys that built our home. Check out the beautiful interiors...



I love the unique desk unit, the floating stairs, custom clothes organization area and swing-out stools at the bar. They chose such gorgeous wood for everything. It's so cool to see how creative people are being with tiny homes these days! Sounds like the owner had a big hand in designing the house as well - I'm curious to see how it looks when it's furnished. 

Have you seen any gorgeous tiny homes lately? I'd love to see!


(all photos found at windrivertinyhomes.com)

1 comment:

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).