Best of 2015

Thursday, January 14, 2016



Yeee! What a wonderful year it was. This yearly recap is always so fun to create - I love looking back and feeling so much gratitude for the year behind me. It's funny how my greed for travel and adventure sometimes has me believing that I don't go to enough places, or that I'm in some sort of rut (this happens a lot!). But all I have to do is take a peek back in time to see how golden life truly is.

This year Jimmy and I both turned 30, an age I'm loving and embracing in every way. I made some big strides at work and have met my goals of growing in my professional confidence and authentic leadership. We bought our first HOUSE! Tiny, yes, but a home just the same. With that change, we moved to a gorgeous new location, with a community that supports us in every way. It was our third full year in California, and we sunk into it in a whole new way this year,

It was hard to narrow our experiences down into groups of five but I gave it a go; here are my "top five" pics from 2015.

2015's Top Five:


Eats:
Oscars Mexican Seafood, San Diego
Cheeky's, Palm Springs
Hanazen, Orinda
Plow, San Francisco
Pelikan, Stockholm

Getaways:
Sweden (Part I and Part II)
Palm Springs
San Diego
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
Yosemite National Park

Songs:
Gold by Kiiara
Yours to Bear by HoneyHoney
Hummed Low by Odessa
Cloudline by Joseph
Demon by Shamir

Movies/Shows:
The Revenant
Jane the Virgin
Black Mirror
Chef's Table
Narcos

Buys:
Tiny House
Blue Apron
Pons shoes
Madewell jeans
Manpans

Reads:
The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
Maine
Still Alice
Station Eleven
Super Sad True Love Story


I'm feeling so much gratitude, and so much excitement for 2016. Let's do it!

(p.s. Here are my "best of" posts for 2013 and 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).