Weekend Tiny Links

Saturday, January 23, 2016



Happy weekend, everyone! I'm up in beautiful Tahoe enjoying some relaxing girl time in the snow. Lots of reading, journaling, yoga-ing, skiing and girl-chatting going on 'round here. And maybe a little bit of wedding planning on my part :). I hope you East Coasters are staying safe and warm! Here are some links I enjoyed from around the web this week - hope you enjoy too. 

p.s. the pic above is of our teeny tiny kitchen -- full tour to come soon! :)


Links on Tiny Living


Many tiny-housers eventually go big.


Some thoughts on how to live in a small-house without killing your spouse.

Tiny house on water *heart eyes*.

Links on Minimalism


Benefits of simple living. 

Notes on building habits


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).