Tiny Links

Friday, March 11, 2016



Happy Weekend! I don't know about you guys but this week has been a haul for me. Work is exploding, and 95% of my "down time" has been spent on baby and wedding prep. Throw in some pregnancy insomnia, pouring rain, and the fact that our tiny-house is surrounded by a moat of 5 inch deep, sticky MUD and you get...Allie screaming TGIF from the rooftops! 

This weekend should be a perfect mix of fun plans and relaxing, so I'm looking forward to that. Plus it's Jimmy's birthday on Sunday so the overarching plan is to make him feel like a super-special 31 year old :). Always a fun goal! 

Here are some fun little links to leave you with to enjoy over a cuppa tea. Enjoy your days!

Tiny & Minimal

I love this 363 sq. foot cottage in SF's Mission.

Key principles of building a minimalist wardrobe.

Have you ever heard of a tiny house hotel?


Other fun stuff

Can your age and income be guessed based on the apps you use?

Why people compulsively check their phones and tips for stopping it.

Beautiful advice from a mother.

I love these thoughts on how to recover from an unproductive day.

I'm in love with this baby nursery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).