Wedding Weekend: First Look + Ceremony

Thursday, November 16, 2017


In honor of our 7-MONTH-ANNIVERSARY yesterday (time flies!), I thought it was about time for the next round of our wedding photos. I love this bunch of photos so much. The first look, the wedding party, the ceremony, being carried down an aisle (twice) surrounded by love...the heart of it!<3 .="" nbsp="" p="">

I imagined that I'd be nervous before the first look, but instead, I was purely pumped upI couldn't wait to get the show on the road. The prep period of the day had been a blast, but maybe not as carefree as I'd expected. With our amazing chef lost and running 5-6 hours late (eek!), playlist problems and last minute projects, the day passed in a beautiful tizzy of champagne and hairspray. 

As I walked up the hill towards Jimmy with my besties surrounding me, it was a relief when time seemed to get back to its normal speed. I just wanted to see him, hug him, then marry him!

Just look at these studs.... hubba hubba. Did you know my sister (a.k.a MOH, a.k.a. Aunti Phi) hand-made the bolo ties for these guys? It was such a special touch!

So much love for my dear besties!

This is one of my favorite things from the whole wedding. Can you believe that Jim's talented groomsmen whipped this together from start to finish, the morning of the wedding? #weloveyoujohncombs

Okay, we all know who the real star of the show was that day ;). 

Walking down the aisle with my dad, seeing everyone smile at me so excitedly---that's the moment I'll never forget. I broke down for JUST a second, but managed to pull it together for showtime!


Only one more batch of photos to go! If you missed it, here's round 1, round 2, and the wedding video!

4 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! Do you know where your sister's dress is from? It's amazing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! yes - I love it too. It's Jen's pirate booty! Such a fun brand. https://www.jenspiratebooty.com/

      Delete
  2. 💕💕💕 I could look at these pictures a thousand times.... So much love defines #Rowedio wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I adore hearing from you, thanks so much for reading and leaving some love :).